Take a look at our Photo Album
Building Healthy Lives Since 1953
"Rendering assistance (without charge) to families, individuals and children within the Quad-Cities area (Madison, Granite City, Venice, Pontoon Beach, Mitchell), regardless of race, creed, or politics who are in need of food, clothing or special assistance in cooperation with local, state and federal agencies."
Community Care Center provides several services in its mission in
the Quad Cities area, including:
- Food pantry - emergency food orders.
- Senior Food Delivery.
- Soup kitchen - serving three lunch meals a week.
- Calico Loft - donating clothing to clients at no charge.
- Back to school program - providing each school age child in a family with new outfit, including shoes.
- Christmas Warmth - providing Christmas cheer and economic relief to families, including toy and a food basket for each family.
- Loan medical equipment.
- Offer Nix program through schools for head lice.
- Distribute layettes for newborns in conjuction with Church Women United.
- We are no longer a host site for
Choice Food, but you can still purchase quality food
at a discounted price. Click here for instructions.
Community Care Center counts on its volunteers, support of the
community and support from the United Way to carry on its services
to families and individuals in the Madison, Granite City, Venice,
Pontoon Beach and Mitchell area.
If you are interested in donating to Community Care Center, volunteering or hosting a fund-raiser,
please call 876.8770 or email: email@example.com
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Soup Kitchen (Lunch) is open from 11:00 a.m. til noon on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Front Desk is closed from 11:30 a.m. til noon for lunch
Address: 1818 Cleveland Blvd.
Granite City, Illinois 62040